Election 2017 – call for what’s the evidence on…..
Calling all education researchers & academics
In the run up to the general election on the 8th June the Education Media Centre is gathering comments, blog posts and links to research to send to journalists and highlight to the general public.
We are looking for ‘what’s the evidence on…..’
- grammar schools & social mobility
- school funding
- child mental health
- teacher recruitment & retention
- overseas students, immigration & Brexit
- FE, skills & apprenticeships
- early years
- curriculum & exam changes
- effects of the HE & Research Bill (might possibly get through before dissolution)
- Industrial Strategy
Our usual guidance for blog posts and comments – stick to what the research evidence says and avoid opinion, but please do include links to your work.
The manifestos will be out in the next few weeks and we will know then the priorities and pledges of each party.
As ever, we are always interested to hear about the research you are doing and can help highlight it to the media.
Look forward to hearing from you.
The Education Media Centre team